This 2012 Regal 35 Express has had only two owners and prior to the 2015 season was on a freshwater lake.
Pride of ownership throughout and reluctantly selling to move up.
Several recent updates make this cruise ready for four plus with outstanding natural light in a well-designed cabin. The practical folding stern seating area folds to open the cockpit up for a little light fishing if desired.
Over $30,000 in mechanical upgrades this season! Rebuilt generator and new manifolds on both engines!
- Powered by Twin Volvo Penta with Duo Props/ 5.7L GICE -300Hp
- Joystick steering
- Approx. 480 hours engines/ Approx. 60 hours on generator (Kohler)
- Volvo Neutra-Salt system added by current owner
- 30amp shore power
- Full summer cockpit cover
- ull enclosure with clear portions updated this season (Strataglass sides/back and upgraded EZ2C type product forward)
- New SeaDeck on swim platform
- 2019 Garmin plotter/sounder
- Fusion stereo
- TracVision Sat TV
- Recent Vizo TV mounted in cockpit (two additional TV’s below)
- New Cockpit Refrigerator
- Forward Sunpad
- Windlass with Upgraded Oversized Stainless Anchor
- Fender holders
- Full galley (second refrigerator, sink, elect stove, microwave)
- Central Vac
Located offsite and can be viewed by appointment. Please Contact Michael Ulrich to see today!